Are you an experienced marketer in the automotive space? Do you thrive on collaboration and teamwork? We’re looking for an automotive enthusiast to be the voice of our B2B customers. If this sounds like your dream job – we want you!
CARPROOF, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), is Canada’s definitive source of automotive information, delivering vehicle history, appraisal and valuation. Drawing on millions of data records from thousands of unique sources, its products enable used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARPROOF is trusted to provide impartial and comprehensive information to dealerships, vehicle manufacturers, consumers, major auctions, governments, insurance providers and police agencies. Dedicated to transparency since its founding in 2000, the company has been named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, and was also honoured with Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ awards.
CARPROOF is excited to announce that we are looking for a new addition to our growing team in the role of Marketing Coordinator, Automotive Sales. This role will be vital in assisting the Marketing department in providing outstanding marketing programs in our dealer, OEM, and auction channels.
As the Marketing Coordinator, Automotive Sales, you will provide a high level of service to all internal stakeholders by providing marketing support primarily to our Dealer Sales team, under the supervision of our Marketing Manager – Automotive Sales.
As Marketing Coordinator, Automotive Sales, you will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to aid in the creation of targeted and insightful digital and physical marketing collateral
- Implementing inbound marketing, demand generation, lead management and automated digital marketing campaigns to drive lead conversion and new business acquisition
- Supporting the development and maintenance of strategic partnerships
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Gathering customer and market insights to provide feedback to internal stakeholders
- Collaborating with our Product team on B2B product marketing initiatives
- Carrying out custom market research projects
- Executing special research assignments
- Conducting assessments of B2B brand awareness and industry perceptions
Education and experience required
- Experience in an automotive dealership setting is considered an asset
- Digital and/or product marketing experience with a focus in the automotive space
- Post-secondary education required, with a focus on business and/or marketing considered to be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and working knowledge of Business Intelligence software
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to prioritize projects, balance workload and deliver results
- 3+ years of practical experience is ideal
Keys to success
- A passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Solid prioritization abilities
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
CARPROOF’s core values are based on integrity, gratitude, passion, innovation, performance and respect. The successful candidate will share these values.
This full-time position is based in CARPROOF’s London, Ontario head office and compensation includes base salary commensurate with experience, performance bonuses, health/dental benefits and an optional RRSP match program.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CARPROOF is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this when you apply and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.