The BC Construction Association represents 2000 employers in BC’s industrial, commercial and institutional construction sector: like the industry we represent, we are going full speed at all times. We’re looking for a high energy and multi-talented content creator and designer to join our team.
As the successful applicant you are equally comfortable working in digital and print media. You have strong design and web development skills, understand multi-channel campaigns, and are interested in branding and marketing strategy. You are self-motivated and collaborative, ready to be hands-on and move quickly from big picture to tiny details.
In this position you will be a key member of a small marketing team, responsible for a wide range of materials across several business units. Your work will include content creation and design for websites (including banners, landing pages, and other custom creative) and social media, as well as for offline materials such as news releases and print/display.
You will participate collaboratively with business leads, helping to define and deliver all marketing and communications campaigns.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Design, build, test, and deploy web pages, email campaigns, and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on new campaigns, collateral, and ads
- Comply with industry standard specifications, regulations, and best practices
- Manage websites and social media entities on a daily basis, with consistency and creativity
- Coordinate brand assets for several different business units
- Support outsourcing of tasks as required
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve communications and user experience
· Three years of experience in:
o web and print design
o Content management and creation (including SEO)
o social media campaigns
- Graphic Design related degree or certificate an asset
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Sound knowledge of the fundamentals of typography, composition, and colour
- Understand current design trends and web technologies
- Ability to collect, analyze, and act on metrics
- Great attitude, strategic thinking, resourceful
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.