If you are a person who thrives on new challenges then this is a wonderful job opportunity. THE CORA FRANCHISE GROUP is presently looking for a Marketing Consultant for our Regional Office located in Mississauga. This person will have to be very independent as he/she will be working by himself in the Marketing Department in Ontario. The person in this role will have to support the entire Ontario market and will be reporting to the Marketing Director in Québec. This position can also be filled at our head office in Québec.
We offer a good work environment and an interesting benefits package.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Consultant include:
- Coordinate the development and implementation of local and regional marketing plans;
- Provide marketing consulting services to the franchisees;
- Be responsible for managing deadlines;
- Approve the local and regional marketing activities of the franchisees;
- Develop and put in place local advertising plans;
- Plan and coordinate the marketing activities at openings;
- Analysis of internal and external data, producing action plans and recommendations
- Participate in the organization of the annual marketing activity plan; and Follow-up files with various suppliers (graphic designer, printer, etc.).
Requirements / Specific Skills :
- Bachelor Degree in Communications with Marketing or the equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years experience in marketing;
- Capable of managing several files at one time while maintaining priorities;
- Lively person;
- Creative and able to work with a pre-established concept;
- Bilingual, written and spoken (asset).