When you join Celestica, it’s more than just a job. It’s about being part of a team of talented individuals who are passionate about what they do every day. It’s about joining one of the world’s largest end-to-end supply chain solutions companies and contributing to our forward thinking and collaborative solutions for our teams and customers. Celestica is a Canadian-based global leader in product lifecycle solutions. With revenue of $6 billion in 2016, we employ approximately 25,000 people in 14 countries around the globe.
Celestica’s Corporate Communications team manages the company's brand and all facets of communications internally and externally. We are looking for a Global Marketing Communications Manager who will be responsible for creating a customer facing communications strategy and corresponding materials that cover a variety of Celestica’s services and business segments for our Sales organization. This individual will work closely with key stakeholders to create messaging to help position Celestica’s services and segments in the market.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor's degree and completed a post-graduate program in communications or other related field. This person is a strong writer who is enthusiastic, creative, well organized and detail-oriented. In addition, the candidate must enjoy working in a collaborative team environment and demonstrate a high level of energy to support various communications programs and initiatives.
Specifically, the responsibilities of the Global Marketing Communications Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creating a multitude of sales tools such as marketing and customized customer collateral, testimonials and videos
- Writing and editing marketing communications collateral, presentations, newsletters, sales intranet and social media content
- Developing customer-facing materials including but not limited to presentations and proposals
- Leading the case study program
- Creating messaging to position Celestica’s services and segments
- Tradeshow and conference planning and execution
- Developing and supporting internal education sessions
- Working with external agencies and internal teams in the areas of sales, marketing, graphic design and branding
- Supporting the development and execution of Celestica’s Customer Experience program
- Supporting other marketing communications as needed
- 5-7 years of experience in a marketing communications role
- High-tech product and services experience an asset
- Strong writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with PowerPoint, is required
- Experience working with Photoshop and Google Apps Suite would be an asset.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
In order to be considered for this role, please ensure you include both your resume and cover letter when applying to this position.
At Celestica, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Accommodations are available on request for candidates throughout the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.