Marketing Communications Manager full-time
Conair Consumer Products Inc. an ISO 9001:2000 certified company, is the industry leader in the Personal Care and Small Kitchen Appliances market. This privately owned, global company located in Woodbridge, Ontario is currently seeking a
Marketing Communications Manager to join our team.
This exciting position will appeal to candidates looking for an opportunity to join a thriving, dynamic organization that is proud of its entrepreneurial culture and proactive approach. We invite you to tell us about your career thus far and how your experience and skills can provide value to our organization.
General Summary of Position:
The Marketing Communications Manager is a hands -on strategic thinker, who will develop, execute and manage the overall communications portfolio to support the priorities and annual objectives of the organization.
- Develop an annual communications marketing plan and manage the development of priority communications vehicles that would support the plan
- Serve as the media expert to internal sales and marketing teams
- Act as brand consultant on all media related issues including agency management and support
- Oversee media monitoring and analysis
- Execute & manage PR & Blogger relations, as well as Advertising (Print/TV)
- Manage the development of communication vehicles such as web-sites, newsletters and e-bulletin promotions
- Develop and execute Digital marketing and Social Media strategies
- Work closely with marketing/product managers on new product launches and related media events
- Manage staff responsible for day-to-day web development
- Bachelors level Degree in Marketing Communications or Public Relations
- Minimum 5 years experience in a related role
- Strong communications skills - both written and verbal - with experience in web writing, e-newsletters
- Web and electronic media knowledge and a familiarity with Social Media
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, working with minimal supervision, completing tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with a "can do" attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong organization skills and keen attention to detail
- Proven track record in developing and driving communications initiatives, always ensuring a consistency of message delivery
- Formal presentation skills
What We Offer You:
In addition to a competitive compensation package, Conair offers an exceptional benefit program which includes fully paid Extended Health, EAP, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Pension Plans. We also offer opportunities for growth and professional development.