- Oversee all PR related activities from managing strategic media relations to creating and issuing press releases.
- Provide copywriting for presentations, marketing materials, email, web and mobile products.
- Develop strategic social media marketing initiatives and maintain/grow social media communities.
- Develop and execute short and long term marketing strategies.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Exceptional writing and editing ability
- Experience with media relations and managing PR campaigns
- Able to develop and execute marketing strategy and track effectiveness
- Project management experience a plus
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related communications field
- 5-10 years of marketing and/or public relations experience
- Experience with social media and/or related technology industry
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page