Join Marketing & Communications to guide Accenture's business and industry groups to develop strategies which promote the company brand. Marketing & Communications is responsible for global brand management & advertising, global events, internal communications, market research, media relations, corporate communications, Internet marketing, recruitment marketing, geographic and industry-focused marketing. This Manager will be responsible for developing and executing cross industry marketing campaigns focused on generating leads and strengthening our local image. The Candidate must possess a minimum of eight years experience and have deep knowledge of the fundamental marketing channels, including experience in internet, experience delivering integrated marketing campaigns that support sales objectives; possess strong relationships in the Toronto and Canadian business communities and demonstrate executive presence.
This position is responsible for driving our growth in Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal).
- Develop and execute cross industry market development campaigns focused on generating leads and strengthening our local image
- Define target revenue for each market development campaign
- Ensure local image programs for eastern Canada support the strategic priorities of Accenture (as guided by the Director of Marketing, as well as continuing to build the Accenture brand )
- Leveraging Accenture industry and global thought leadership and market campaigns for Canada
- Liaise with geographic and industry marketing and media relations to maximize all programs
- Management of Marketing Services contractors supporting market/industry campaigns
- Develop team skills, ensuring training takes place as appropriate.
- Mentor individuals on team
- Define cost estimates, source and manage budgets for market development campaigns
- Direct projects through to execution; ensure quality work is done on time, and on budget
- Collect and report delivery metrics and report as required
- Drive internal awareness and engagement of market development initiatives in Canada.
Location: Canadian location negotiable
Status: Full time, permanent
- Bachelor's degree, university degree or equivalent, advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years of marketing experience
- French language an asset
- Broad overall business acumen and knowledge of Accenture's area of business and overall business strategy
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing market development campaigns with revenue/sales objectives
- Broad understanding and skills in strategic marketing, especially in area of specialization or crossing more than one functional/technical area
- Deep understanding and practical experience delivering local advertising, campaigns and key messages in support of a global brand
- Exceptional promotional copy writing skills across a broad spectrum of channels including direct email, web, video storyboarding and advertising.
- Global perspective and understanding of local and global outsourcing, management consulting and technology business marketplace
- Strong budget management and financial reporting skills
- Passion for well-executed deliverables in support of Accenture business strategy
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex or disputed issues
- Able to influence highest levels of leadership within Accenture's large, matrix organization through relationship building and strong executive-level presence
- Strong leadership skills-team building, supervision, mentoring and managing of diverse and virtual teams
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within marketing & communications and other areas within Accentur
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.