Lumerical is seeking a passionate marketer and writer to join the marketing team to help shape the marketing communications, customer development strategy and brand at Lumerical. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Communications Coordinator will be responsible for aligning outward customer facing communications with company goals, working with internal and external stakeholders to drive awareness and demand for Lumerical’s products and deliver an unparalleled customer experience.
The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter, able to work individually and collaboratively across functional groups to either acquire or develop the necessary assets to achieve Lumerical’s strategic marketing goals in the following areas:
- Research, write, and edit content (web content, videos, white papers, social media content, advertising, brochures, presentations, etc.) for marketing materials designed to promote company goals and objectives
- Coordinate campaigns, surveys, collateral development, trainings, workshops, and conferences with software releases and corporate initiatives to drive awareness, mindshare, lead generation and customer growth
- Develop and execute social media strategies aligned with Lumerical’s marketing and technical initiatives including authoring, editing and managing all communication through appropriate channels such as LinkedIn, YouTube, SlideShare and Twitter
- Edit and produce monthly company e-newsletter
- Copy edit and ensure all public facing content is on-brand and message, consistent in style and quality, and optimized for search and social promotion
- Work with the marketing and IT teams on web asset development projects, including marketing automation, to enhance user experience, lead generation and nurturing
- Ensure all collateral, document templates, digital and print media content conform to Lumerical branding and identity
- Track and report on performance related to marketing initiatives including, but not limited to, lead generation, campaign effectiveness, and user awareness.
Program & Event Marketing
- Manage, promote and grow user development programs such as Lumerical’s University program
- Coordinate with technical services and R&D on Webinar program planning, promotion and production
- Maintain, monitor and improve lead generation and nurturing programs utilizing all available assets including CRM database, marketing automation tools, and social media campaigns
- Promote workshop, training and conference events, with on-site support as required.
The successful candidate will possess all or most of the following qualifications and experience:
- An undergraduate degree/diploma in Business, Marketing, or a related discipline
- A minimum of three to five years of marketing experience
- Experience in marketing and corporate communications and a demonstrated talent for writing
- Experience with sales and marketing automation
- Detail oriented with high standards for quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
Any of the following qualifications would be considered an asset:
- Experience in a B2B technology/software environment or a start-up and emerging growth technology company
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience in marketing complex software products to R&D professionals
- Experience in graphic design to develop communications materials using tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop
- Website content management