Perfumes Etc. Ltd. has been a leading distributor of fragrances and beauty products in Canada for more than 24 years. We have grown steadily over the years to reach our present position of industry and market leader. We distribute consumer brands into over 4,000 points of sale across Canada, and we use sophisticated warehouse management systems to pick and pack. We are currently looking for a full-time position of the Marketing Co-ordinator to join our team.
As a Marketing Co-Ordinator, you are expected to have:
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of the business
- Advise customers on advertising and sales promotion strategies and entice potential buyers
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate advertising campaigns
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate ceremonies, special activities and events, information sessions and seminars
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, presentations, and other communication and information materials
- Support sales team by providing market trends, forecasts, marketing materials, and new product information
- Conduct customers surveys to identify their interests and concerns
- Manage and update the email database for monthly promotional newsletters to customers
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in marketing, advertising, or related occupations
- Minimum education of a college diploma in busines, marketing or related subjects
- Language: English
- Good computer skills with MS Office, emails, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- An open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Hourly Wage: $31.50 per hour
- Hours: 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
- Work Location: 6880 Columbus Road, Unit 2, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2G1 Canada
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!