The CPSA is growing! We are looking for an enthusiastic well rounded Marketing Automation Specialist to join the Marketing team in Toronto. The position will report directly to the Marketing Communications Manager. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
Primary responsibilities include end to end accountability for all email communications to interfacing with CPSA partners and vendors on project timelines and deliverables to providing general communications support to both the Marketing and Senior Leadership teams. The ideal candidate will have proficiency in marketing automation email development and deployment, web site management, communications project management and basic web design. You will be called upon to rely on your ability to plan and troubleshoot to accomplish your identified goals.
Email Management – End to end accountability for email communications:
- Deploying mobile responsive and segmented marketing campaigns.
- Managing various email campaigns, including template designs, email coding, translation, calls-to-action, content, testing, and analysis used in email programs.
- Design and launch automated lead nurture programs based on our lead life cycle.
- Email targeting, list creation/maintenance Ensuring CASL compliance
- Monitoring and updating Microsoft Dynamics CRM two-way integration with Marketo.
- Monitoring and updating existing lead scoring.
- Content planning/sourcing for newsletters and bulletins
o Theme-based planning, sourcing content from internal subject matter experts
- Gatekeeper for all email bookings and execution ensuring appropriate timing and volume of emails sent
- Creative briefing of designers and approval coordination
- Ongoing maintenance of automated customer emails
- In charge of evaluating new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize email marketing performance
- Working to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the success of campaigns
- Collaborate with partner team to ensure ads and content changes comply with CPSA standards
- Update/create partner web pages and obtain all approvals
- Provide website advertising reporting
- Ongoing maintenance of the media kit and development of tools for the partner team
General Marketing Support:
- Perform all updates to website via Sitefinity CMS
- Work with external vendor to obtain French translations
- Create event ticketing pages using third party tools
- Executes monthly marketing reporting
- Assess results and recommends changes to execution
- Create and distribute monthly marketing performance snapshot for Senior Leadership team
Campaign and communications support to Marketing Team and Leadership team, as required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years’ experience as a Marketing Automation Coordinator/Specialist
- 1+ years’ experience working with Marketo. Marketo Certification considered an asset
- Strong HTML skills
- Working knowledge of CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and CMS (Sitefinity) considered an asset
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize workload on a daily basis
- Collaborative and customer-centric self-starter
- Exceptional communicator; bilingual an asset
- Confident influencer, able to gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Keen attention to detail and committed to flawless execution
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities and deadlines
- Analytic prowess to demonstrate success and provide data-driven recommendations
- Creative – both in problem solving and new idea generation
Who is the CPSA?
The Canadian Professional Sales Association is Canada’s largest national sales organization. Established in 1874, the CPSA is
your partner in building knowledge and skills to improve sales performancethrough our professional development programs, networking opportunities and exclusive member resources and benefits. Our over 20,000 members are found in almost every sector of the Canadian economy and cover a wide range of job functions, predominantly within commercial sales.
Why work for the CPSA?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make your mark in a growing organization.
- Enjoy member benefits such as exclusive rates on: hotels, car rentals, car insurance, gym membership.
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Convenient, transit-accessible Downtown Location
The CPSA thanks all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.