ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Marketing Automation Analyst will support the needs and business requirements of Field Marketing, Account Development, Sales, Portfolio BUs and other internal customers in terms of efficient platform objectives, marketing best practices and ongoing training and education.
You are great at:
- Running and analyzing reports.
- Creating and maintain supporting documents pertaining to platform and process.
- Providing ongoing technical and process support for all users.
- Analyzing sales funnel and marketing (inbound and outbound) data and recommend appropriate actions.
- Maintaining knowledge of latest platform changes/updates and ensure communication to rest of department.
- Auditing platform users ensuring that the proper procedures are being followed.
- Continually analyzing system info ensuring proper data hygiene.
- Performing platform User Accepted Testing as needed.
- Creating review and troubleshooting marketing campaigns to ensure adherence to platform process.
- Supporting marketing automation and lead flow integration efforts for acquisitions.
- Providing backup review & action Marketing Automation support tickets on regular basis.
- Reviewing & executing Marketing Automation workflows, assets and methodologies to ensure a high level and consistent Customer Experience.
- Assisting with the development of & support training sessions for new and existing users on the
- Marketing Automation platform and related processes.
- Performing light project work and other duties as required.
What it takes:
- 3-5 years of experience within a marketing automation / marketing operations analyst role.
- Post Secondary education in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with Eloqua Marketing Automation Platform or similar technologies (Pardot, Marketo, ActOn, Hubspot, Aprimo, etc).
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing, Lead Scoring and Lead Nurturing frameworks.
- Basic HTML knowledge, and proficiency with salesforce.com is considered a plus.
- Strong expertise of how each functional area impacts the customer experience.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com