Description of GO Gaming
Dedicated to bringing together the e-sports community since 2010, GO Gaming sets the standard in e-sports by working to improve events for the players, the organizers, the sponsors and the spectators. GO Gaming offers an inclusive professional environment for any community across the world by providing excellent online and in-person tournaments, in-depth exciting e-sports focused content and news, and innovative event management tools that are changing the face of e-sports.
At GO Gaming, we believe that the best indicator of what is great about our company is our employees; we have always listened to them and created the experience they want. We want you to feel the same sense of ownership and pride that each one of us feels every day. We know that you will work hard and we reward you for your dedication and effort in ways that builds on your experience.
Description of Position
As a member of our Marketing department, you will be required to work independently to ensure that our company and its events are promoted effectively and cost efficiently and in line with the company image and values.
- Helping designing, creating and executing marketing campaigns for all events and GO Gaming’s brand.
- Working with different departments to produce needed assets.
- Gathering, analyzing and producing reports to improve or expand our campaigns .
- Helping with other areas as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has an analytical mind set.
- Constantly looking to improve processes.
- Takes ownership of their projects.
- Commitment to follow project through to completion.
- Can work independently.
- Has a passion for gaming industry, competitive environments, or high tech industry would be an asset.
Hours per week: 5-10
This is an unpaid volunteer based position. Though this position doesn’t include a yearly salary, we do provide all staff with the opportunity to participate in a yearly compensation package.