HTC, one of the fastest growing companies in the mobile phone industry and a recognized pioneer in smartphones, is continuing to build on its already impressive list of accomplishments. As the world’s leading maker of Windows Mobile and Android handsets, HTC is building its market share on a broad portfolio of hit products designed for the diverse needs of people.
We’re looking for a talented individual who can help our marketing team bring their programs to life. Reporting to the Canadian Marketing Manager, this individual will be responsible for delivering a multitude of materials including sales collateral, in-store merchandising, videos, launch kits, trade show materials and much more. The projects will be varied and abundant giving the successful candidate a chance to learn and grow while producing some great work.
- Support the marketing team in the production and fulfillment of all collateral material, packaging, in-store merchandising, videos and other marketing materials needed to meet company goals.
- Work cross-functionally to successfully achieve specific deliverables in the areas of product marketing, and field sales and training support.
- Manage project budgets and timelines across a multitude of projects.
- Interface with customers, agencies, vendors and freelancers, as needed.
- Manage cross country training tours with sales team and vendor.
- Be responsible for managing translation of collateral, training materials and videos.
- Help maintain a digital and hard copy library of all marketing materials created.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in production or creative services.
- Advertising or marketing agency experience preferred.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Great cross-functional teamwork abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines and budgets, while maintaining a calm, positive attitude.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Basic design skills using PowerPoint (Super User), In-Design,PhotoShop or other similar software, is an asset for this position.
- Bilingual (French / English) a plus.
- Ability to travel to the U.S with a valid passport.
- Ability to work from home most days when not traveling, you will only work from the office once per week.