Good Food, Good Life is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, over a century later, we are recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world. Nestlé Canada has a wide variety of food, beverage and nutrition products to help you and your family live happier and healthier lives including: Gerber and Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat, Smarties, Aero, Delissio, Häagen-Dazs, Boost, Purina, and Nestlé Waters. Nestlé Canada supports your personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse working environment. Find out why, There is more to Life at Nestlé…
We offer you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package including Health and Dental benefits that start on day one.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched Retirement Plan.
The incumbent plays a critical role in assisting in the execution of marketing activities in line with the Confectionary’s 18 month business plan. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing Product Fixed Marketing Expenditure (PFME), monitoring brand performance, and analyzing brand health metrics.
- Provides fact based analytical support to identify business issues/opportunities, while monitoring and analyzing brand and competitor performance vs. established KPIs (market share, brand health, profitability).
- Manages PFME budgets in Brand Planner and tracks and monitors spending. Contributes to Pre-Post PFME Evaluations to assess the impact on the business and against KPIs and shares learnings across team.
- Supports execution of approved consumer plans (packaging, product, consumer support) per brand essence and vision within approved budgets and timelines. Develops presentations, sell sheets and sales kit materials.
- Uses consumer and marketplace data and trends to support definition of the target consumer and develop a deeper understanding of the market.
- Supports the development of strategic 18-Month Brand Plan through analysis of brand, consumer and market data to identify trends, issues/opportunities, learning.
- Leads execution of specific innovation & renovation projects aligned to the approved I&R strategy.
- Assist in general administration including setting meetings, internal event management and preparation of marketing presentations.
- A university degree in Business Administration, preferably with a focus in marketing finance.
- Recent graduate Minimum 1-2 years of experience in analytic marketing/sales positions.
- Background with major retail or CPG Expertise is required.
- Highly developed analytical, technical and problem-solving skills; Ability to generate actionable insight out of big data.
- Ability to disseminate and synthesize diverse and vast data while communicating simply to non-analytic audience.
- High level of knowledge of Nielsen research.
- Energetic, Self-Starter, detailed oriented with strong Project management skills.
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience with POS/Loyalty Data is preferred.
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we look forward to hearing from you!
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is June 8th, 2016