Marketing Assistant full-time
Location: Toronto, ON
Company Name: Industrial Alliance (http://www.inalco.com)
A step forward in your career!
A career with Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services means working in an enriching environment that encourages personal and professional development.
We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in the success of our Company and where individual efforts are acknowledged.
Our tradition of excellence is built on a strong team spirit, a challenging environment, and continuous development.
Join Industrial Alliance!
Reporting to the VP Operations, the successful candidate will provide sales, customer service and marketing support to the Financial Advisors within the IA Wealth Management Group.
Essential skills for this role include:
- Proven customer service orientation;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English - (Bilingual French would be a definite asset)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; and
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and the use other web based applications
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide front line e-mail and telephone support, client service to new and existing advisors
- Use web based applications to manage/update client data
- Update and revise database information
- Help with new marketing inititatives - including newsletters, brochures, seminars, product training, e-mail broadcasts etc.
- Advanced speaking and writing skills in English
- University or college graduate
- Minimum two years of customer service experience
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with polished telephone manner
- Highly competent in Outlook and Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Strong computer aptitude and interest
- Proven self-starter with strong personal initiative
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding team skills
- Flexible working approach with positive attitude and commitment to excellence
- Marketing or Advertising training, education or experience would be considered an asset
- Life Insurance or Mutual Funds Industry experience or other financial services experience is an asset
- Bilingual (French) would be an asset
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page