Are you a well organized, detail-oriented, and highly motivated individual with an interest in helping to build the marketing capability and communications strategy for a growing company in the technology and finance sectors?
We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, unstructuredenvironment. The ideal candidate is polished, enjoys interacting with senior executives, and understands the culture and mindset of our industry. A blend of analytical/structured thinking and creative skills are a must!
- CRM Database maintenance, reporting, analysis.
- Website maintenance
- Advertising/social media management
- Content development and basic graphic design/layout for white papers, case studies, brochures, solution guides, press releases
- Draft/edit blog content, manage email marketing campaigns, update job postings
- Meetings: Scheduling, PPT presentations, meeting notes/minutes
- Event planning - conferences, speaking engagements, webinars, panels, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s + 2-3 years’ corporate marketing experience required
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills a must
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM required
- Mac OS
- MS Office Suite for Mac, including Excel & PPT
- Google Apps
- Adobe Design Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) – basic to intermediate level
- Web publishing/Wordpress (basic CSS/HTML, etc.)
- Email marketing platforms (Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.)
- B2B experience (especially in the Financial Services sector) is a plus.