Marketing Assistant contract
Philips Consumer Lifestyle offers rich, new consumer experiences that meet consumers’ desire for wellness and pleasure, starting from our consumer insights and guided by our brand promise of “Sense and Simplicity”. We are a highly consumer driven organization looking at the individual's interests in terms of their Space, their Mind, their Body, and their Appearance.
Philips Consumer Lifestyle is one of three market-driven sectors within Royal Philips Electronics, delivering lifestyle solutions for personal wellbeing. Consumer Lifestyle’s headquarter is based in Amsterdam with its highly international workforce of approximately 25,000 employees spread over 50 countries with sales in more than 100 countries. Philips Consumer Lifestyle operates in the business activities TV, Audio and Video, Personal Care, Small Domestic Appliances, Mother & Child Care, Electronic Accessories and Professional & Business Solutions.
Examples of our products are Sonicare, the Whole-fruit juicer, Swarovski encrusted headphones, Aurea ambilight television, Wake-up Light, arcitec shaver and the One-touch espresso machine.
- Maintain sales tools, including sell sheets, product specs, creative assets
- Maintain Philips.ca website and Philips products on customer site (walmart.ca)
- Submit all purchasing requisition and vendor set ups. Source services and materials as required.
- Support Marketing team on presentations, promotions, in-store displays and other special projects
- Support Public Relations Manager with event coordination, translations, media demo programs and liaison with PR agency
- Create and distribute newsletters, including the employee newsletter and marketing monthly updates
- Coordinate Meetings and Events: Take your Kids to work day, sustainability Fair, cross-sector meetings, etc.
- Coordinate on-boarding for new employees, coordinate new employee set up
- Provide administrative support as required