Build your future with Cadillac Fairview!
At Cadillac Fairview, we are so much more than our properties. We are building leaders at all levels. We offer the challenge of interesting work, a great organizational culture, the opportunity to collaborate with the best in the business, and support for your growth and development. We reward values-based behavior and superior results with a competitive rewards package that includes best-in-class benefits and pension. Cadillac Fairview is where you can make a difference, and where it all comes together.
To support the Sr. Manager Regional Marketing and Director of Regional Marketing with the implementation of all marketing events and initiatives at the property.
- Partner with Sr. Manager Regional Marketing to execute /oversee "onsite" delivery of marketing initiatives at property including issue management, quality control
- Support retail clients in their communication needs
- Support execution of national promotions, client events, specialty leasing, sponsorships, signage installation at property
- Assist the Sr. Manager, Regional Marketing to coordinate various property marketing activities by determining an action plan for implementation to drive traffic, dwell time, sales and market share;
- Assist the Marketing Manager to coordinate with local production vendors as necessary in the execution of marketing activities;
- Collect data to prepare and ensure the accuracy of standardized reports that detail the performance of the annual marketing plan;
- Provide and maintain courteous, professional and efficient service to internal/external clients and community groups by responding to requests for information and redirecting inquiries beyond own scope of expertise in order to maintain good levels of client service;;
- Partner with Accounting to track and manage the annual marketing budget to ensure financial resources are utilized in the most fiscally responsible manner;
- Assist Marcomm & Social Communications Specialist to generate content ideas that support the local social media strategy and overall business initiatives.
- Post-secondary education preferably in Business, Marketing or Public Relations;
- Minimum 1-3 years related work experience
- Knowledge of brand management; marketing and advertising theory; digital media; financial and budget management;
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Strong team-building and negotiation skills a must;
- Superior customer service orientation;
- Media relations and public relations skills;
- Understanding of market research an asset.
Are you up for the challenge? At CF, we believe our people are core to our success. Join our award-winning team, where your talent and commitment to excellence are welcomed, valued and respected!
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment, and/or selection process is available.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing is required
- Community College, Marketing/Sales is required
- Achieves Results
- Detail Oriented
- Meets Deadlines and Commitments
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Collaborates with Others, Works Effectively with Others
- Communicates Effectively
- Attentive and Active Listening
- Clear and Concise (oral and written communication)
- Demonstrates Functional Expertise, Analytical Skills
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited is an equal opportunity employer.