As a Marketing Representative, we want you to feel awesome about what you do every day!
This location is located in Burlington, Ontario.
At Upstat Marketing, we know that as a team, together everyone achieves more. We learn from each other, provide continuous training and feedback while celebrating successes with prizes as well as team activities.
Working for our client, COGECO you will help with the expansion of the COGECO Network.
We are looking for a marketing representative who will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns to attract new customers and to improve client retention.
Marketing Representative Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness, sales, and profits.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Attend events to market product.
- Identify customer specific needs and customize the services for each individual client to drive sales and customer satisfaction.
- Attend team meetings for continued training and development of skills
- Manage time effectively and strive to exceed personal goals
- Work effectively with other members of the team
- Basic understanding of smart device technologies (phones, tablets, computers)
- Comply with Upstat and COGECO conduct and performance policies
Marketing Representative Skills and Experience
- High school education or equivalent
- Candidates must be above the age of 18
- Fluent in English – Second language is an asset
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Interest in and appreciation for technology
- Learn how products work and translate complicated technical jargon for the average consumer
- Decision-making skills and ability to troubleshoot issues with customers
- Customer service experience is an asset
- Ability to pass a background check
- Willing to travel when needed
Hours and Training
- Full-time – Monday to Friday
- Weekly training and special events for on-going development
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary + commission
- Weekly pay
- Expected income $4000/month
- Platform to build your own business
- Industry recognized resume experience
- Opportunity to advance to management. We promote from within
- Travel & special events opportunities