SPC Card (www.spccard.ca) is Canada’s most popular student loyalty program with over a million student members. We are looking for a Marketing and Content Assistant to join our growing team.
You will assist the Sales & Marketing team with the execution and coordination of all sales and marketing projects associated with email and loyalty marketing, advertising, print production, web, public relations, promotions and special events. You will coordinate all project execution, which includes the creation, production and timely delivery of all marketing materials, coordinate the creative content approval process, and assist in proofreading all marketing materials to ensure accuracy and brand consistency.
- Act as team point person for online, event and in-store marketing promotions.
- Assist sales executives in administrative efforts to drive sales, revenue and contribute to the company’s bottom line
- Prepare reports and other data-related projects for team members.
- Monitor and analyze clients’ performance and response trends.
- Conduct research and prospect potential clients.
- Prepare sales kits and other administrative duties.
- Act as backup for other administrative team members
- Perform other support duties as needed
- A degree/diploma in Marketing, Advertising or Media is preferred.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and time/priority management skills, able to work independently and as a team player.
- Hands-on attitude, combined with high degree of creativity, strong detail orientation, and accuracy.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, etc.).
- Bilingualism (French/English) an asset