Create, collaborate, and innovate while bettering the lives of others. As a company that wholeheartedly lives its mission to put good food, made with wholesome ingredients, on everyone’s table, the Marketing & Communications team at Epicure has the unique opportunity to promote and share products that change lives.
Since being founded in 1997, Epicure has seen continued success and growth in Canada, becoming a market leader in the Direct Sales industry. Having recently launched into the US, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a team at the helm of expanding Epicure’s brand and mission.
The Marketing & Communications Specialist will be a talented marketing writer, editor, strategist, and project coordinator responsible for creating a range of content for Epicure. Across digital, print, video, and events, content will drive product and brand awareness while educating and supporting Epicure’s direct sales field.
In this role, you will team closely with members of the Marketing, Sales, Innovation, Research & Development, and Merchandising teams to evaluate, plan, and execute on the company’s key sales and marketing initiatives.
As Marketing & Communications Specialist, you will:
- Create clear, compelling, and grammatically correct content and marketing materials. This involves planning, strategy, and project coordination, in addition to writing and editing, for digital, print, videos, and events. Examples of some of the work we do are product catalogues, recipe cards, product packaging, promotions, email marketing, website management, social, training guides, video and event scripts.
- Employ strong editorial judgement when editing and proofreading and collaborate with teams to maintain consistent brand messaging, voice, and tone across communication channels.
- Collaborate closely with the creative team to plan and execute on creative deliverables, bringing ideas from concept to completion.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to collaborate, gather feedback, and get projects completed on time with associated sign-offs.
- Be self-motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-moving environment with coinciding deadlines.
What we have:
- The opportunity to not only innovate, create, and grow, but to support initiatives that truly contribute to the greater good
- A mission-driven company, with a passion for changing the lives of our consultants and customers
- An established and expanding brand and company footprint
- Fast-paced, growing company on Vancouver Island
- A team of talented and passionate marketing and creative professionals for you to collaborate with
- A beautiful and serene office environment, located in North Saanich, British Columbia
- Competitive salary and benefits package
What you have:
- Proven experience in planning and executing integrated marketing programs that include traditional and digital channels.
- Strong writing and editing skills with the ability to pick up tone, language and voice of a brand/product and consistently apply across variety of channels; have solid copywriting ability with a knack for developing engaging forms of media for maximum impact and effectiveness.
- Excellent project coordination skills; detail-oriented and proficient in tracking and reporting on project progress and collaborating with teams to ensure timelines and requirements are met.
- Proficiency in digital marketing; proven ability to create data-driven programs that integrate across social, email, and web.
- 3–5 years of experience in a professional marketing role
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Creative Writing, Business, or a related field
- Strong editorial judgement; exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational skills; the ability to manage multiple coinciding projects, while collaborating with stakeholders and ensuring timely delivery
- Experience in the food/CPG industries or in product marketing considered an asset.