- Working closely with Counsel, Clients Service Innovation & Litigation by providing administrative support on daily departmental activities and on projects
- Preparing, editing, formatting, printing, scanning and revising memoranda, reports, forms, and labels as well as lengthy and complex documents through dictation, copy typing or other instructions, in accordance with the requirements set by the Clients Service Innovation & Litigation Group.
- Assisting Clients Service Innovation & Litigation Group in reviewing and routing incoming mail and fax communications, preparing and processing outgoing mail and faxes, arranging for specialized mail or messenger services as required.
- Receiving phone calls responding to routine inquiries and requests, taking and relating messages as required.
- Maintaining and updating the calendar for Clients Service Innovation & Litigation Group; including scheduling meetings, appointments, travel arrangements, due dates and client-related activities. May be required to write meeting agendas, take minutes, and produce PowerPoint presentations.
- Project Management
- Planning projects (phases, tasks, staffing, allocation of time, team) and reviewing with relationship lawyer.
- Planning timing of project (joint calendars in Outlook, Gantt Charts, timetables, etc.).
- Evaluating pricing and obtaining approval.
- Drafting estimate letters.
- Creating project status updates and reports.
- Coordinating evaluation of percentage of work completed with lawyers on the team.
- Working with partners and senior associates to draft and submit budget proposal and Staffing plans.
- Relevant post-secondary education.
- Three to five years of pertinent experience in an administrative role, ideally in a professional services industry.
- Knowledge of or experience in project management and process improvement. Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma or similar methodology an asset.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to relate to clients, lawyers and staff at all levels and ability to coordinate efficiently within the Client Service Innovation group.
- Capacity to be customer-service oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems
- Comfort with rapidly changing environments and with conflicting priorities from multiple stakeholders. Please submit all resumes to:
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page