Marketing and Communications Coordinator full-time
TanenbaumCHAT is a coeducational community Jewish high school and a foundational community institution for the past 60 years. We offer an exciting and extensive educational experience inside the classroom and beyond. Rigorous General and Jewish Studies curricula prepare students to attend the finest post-secondary institutions, to succeed in their chosen paths, and to become caring and contributing members of their communities.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator provides a wide range of support within the Marketing & Communications Department (marcomms) and plays a critical role in helping ensure that school marcomms initiatives are executed smoothly and on schedule. Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Director, in this role you will work closely with Advancement, Admissions, Alumni Relations and other school personnel to support vital philanthropic efforts, donor and alumni engagement and stewardship, recruitment, and various school projects.
- Assist with content development, project planning, tracking, scheduling, updating and approvals for (but not limited to): digital newsletters, website, social media, videos, events, magazine and other print materials
- Research, gather and organize all required assets as needed
- Draft copy and update design elements
- Coordinate asset delivery and approvals with internal and external partners
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, interviews, and photoshoots
- Coordinate with vendors to obtain quotes and services
- Provide day-to-day administrative support
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, project or account management, or a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and juggle and prioritize multiple projects while adhering to deadlines
- Strong writing and communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Experience in graphic design and knowledge of printing processes
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively within a team environment and with a wide range of stakeholders including parents, students, staff, alumni and donors.
- Creative Cloud programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Constant Contact or similar platform
- Social media channels
- Website content management systems
- Photography and video software
- Google Drive
- Experience working in a not-for-profit environment
- Experience using Raisers’ Edge or similar database
- Familiarity with the Jewish community
- Knowledge of Hebrew
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Pension plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Time off for Jewish festivals, and early closure on Shabbat
- Opportunities to perform challenging work in a dynamic and collaborative culture while supporting a lively and important community organization
- The successful candidate will work from the TanenbaumCHAT Advancement Office, currently at 15 Hove Street.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!