Lenbrook International is on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. For over 40 years, our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) have been leaders in high-end audio, and more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (bluesound.com).
What we have found is that there is a dedicated group of consumers who care about quality sound, too, and this means we are in the market for a whip-smart Marketing Analyst to help us better understand this consumer and their behaviours. This position will be responsible for developing actionable customer insights through the analysis of available sales data, analytics, market research, and other data. The role will report to the International Marketing Manager.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to determine data requirements; collaborate with relevant finance and operations teams to define and develop data gathering systems and processes.
- Provide ongoing market analysis to inform brand, campaign, and go-to-market strategy.
- Provide ongoing data analysis support to Marketing Manager and Chief Brand Officer, including development of regular reporting mechanisms and ad hoc executive-level reports.
- Provide ongoing “voice of the customer” data to ecosystem to enhance organization’s overall marketing performance.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar analytical role, preferably in the consumer goods segment.
- Experience developing tools and models to analyze marketing ROI, including knowledge of competitive intelligence and market research practices and methodologies.
- Expert user of Google Analytics, HootSuite reports, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint; familiarity with enterprise data systems a plus.
- Bachelors degree in statistics, finance, math, or similar.
This job description is subject to change at the discretion of Management.