Career opportunities that make a world of difference!
When you make a decision to work with Christian Children’s Fund of Canada (CCFC) you’re not just doing something great for your career, you are also saying you care about positively impacting the lives of children, their families and communities around the world. We know there are lots of career options for talented, top performers like you, but not many offer the opportunity to make a lasting difference. Christian Children’s Fund of Canada is currently recruiting for the following position:
The role of Marketing Analyst is a key part of a dynamic marketing and communications team. The role focuses on marketing analysis, database management, web analytics, as well as research and business intelligence. The successful person will employ analytic and data mining techniques and segmentation methodologies to solve a wide range of support intelligence gaps, including how to drive acquisition, cross-sell, migration and retention strategies. You bring a passion for your work and you have a strong understanding of how your work relates and contributes to delivering on the strategies and goals of the marketing team and in turn those of the organization. If this sounds like you, consider joining us as a Marketing Analyst.
This role includes but not limited to:
- Assisting in the development of marketing campaigns in support of the implementation and tracking of all marketing campaigns and projects.
- Ensuring the successful implementation, monitoring, and data integrity for the evaluation and analysis of all Marketing programs.
- Performing analytical functions to support decision-making processes and strategic direction of the Marketing department. This includes presentation of monthly reports, campaign analysis, extraction of relevant data, as necessary and involvement in special projects to provide supporter-centric insight.
- Verifying the integrity of organization-wide supporter data and safeguarding sensitive information.
- Meeting the marketing data requirements and process change requirements for data tracking, tagging, reporting and analysis in support of sub-strategies and corporate Key Performance Indexes (KPIs).
- Developing, managing a KPI dashboard to report capabilities across channels and or audiences.
- Researching the competition and providing best practices & business intelligence information in support of business objectives.
- Performing duties related to being the organization’s data management system Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Marketing and Communications department and to work closely with IT to troubleshoot data issues as required.
- Coordinating and prioritizing Marketing and Communication technical projects are required
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- A university Degree or College Diploma in Business, Marketing or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Working knowledge of SQL; Google analytics web trends, CRM systems e.g. CONVIO. Blackbaud Razor’s Edge basic programming knowledge would be an asset.
- Strong analytical reporting and data presentation skills.
- Expertise in data mining and manipulation, extracting and importing and filtering from relational databases such as Oracle.
- Familiarity with marketing campaign management systems.
- Demonstrated skills in customer satisfaction measurement, and high degree of familiarity with quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Ability to excel in a team environment as well as accountability as an individual contributor.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with the pressure of multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work in cross-functional / departmental team environment.
In order to be successful in our environment you should also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to excel within a team environment, as well as build a reputation as Subject Matter Expert and individual contributor
- Be accountable for your results
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables that have overlapping completion dates and must be solutions oriented
- Flexibility to work additional hours as required to meet commitments
- Commitment to CCFC’s Christian Vision, Mission and Values, and Customer Excellence
If you believe you have that unique combination of a not-for-profit heart combined with results-oriented business thinking, then you will want to apply for this opportunity by sending your résumé and covering letter, indicating salary requirements, to: