Lenbrook International is on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. For over 40 years, our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) have been leaders in high-end audio, and more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (bluesound.com) and Bluesound Professional (bluesoundprofessional.com).
As we continue to build global presence for our brands, we are in the market for a diligent and highly resourceful Marketing Administrator to help us improve team effectiveness.
A Day in the Life:
This role is perfect for someone who is detail and action oriented, and who has experience in a fast-paced international company. The position will support the marketing team as a whole, on a range of administrative duties.
- Support the Vice President of Marketing with calendar management, travel arrangements, report preparation, memo drafting, and other administrative duties
- Be responsible for retrieving, shipping, tracking, and returning products, display marketing assets, and other items for events, photo shoots, media review, and other activities; must be experienced in shipping overseas and dealing with customs documentation
- Support the digital team on the maintenance of content on our brand websites and in our dealer/distributor portals, including uploading, filing, meta-tagging, and quality checking copy, photos, videos, and other assets to ensure accuracy, ease of navigation, and optimization for search
- Support channel marketing activities by ensuring our dealer/distributor mailing lists are current and that our dealers/distributors receive the support they require
- Support the marketing operations team by identifying suitable suppliers and obtaining quotes and facilitating price negotiations for print jobs, branded merchandise, and other required products and services
- Other related duties as assigned
What you bring to the Team:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing administration, preferably with an international business
- Excellent command of English spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Strong verbal communications skills with a friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong desire to help others, be extremely organized and be an assertive problem solver
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and working knowledge of internet platforms like MailChimp and WordPress; some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus
We’ve got you covered:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, vision and dental coverage, vacation time and more.