Ceridian is a global Human Capital Management technology company and strategic HCM partner serving over 25 million users in more than 50 countries. Our solutions include the award winning Dayforce HCM, Dayforce Global Solutions, Small Business Payroll, LifeWorks Employee Assistance & Wellness, and TeamRelate Assessment & Coaching Tools.
We look for fun, intelligent, team players who believe in our values: customer focus, transparency, diligence, optimism, and agility!
About the Position:
The Marketing Administrative Assistant works side-by-side with the marketing organization to ensure they are able to concentrate on driving leads to bring in business along with a plethora of marketing activities including product marketing, merchandise management and events; this will involve not only handling administrative tasks but also proactively working with the team to ensure any potential administrative roadblocks or issues are resolved, along with project ownership of special projects and executables so the marketing team can continue to achieve their objectives.
- Offers administrative support to the marketing leadership team that they support
- Provides general administrative support to marketing teams such as ordering merchandise and giveaways for events, coordinating logistics for team meetings, and other duties as assigned
- Prepares weekly reports as requested by the marketing VP using various systems and data sources
- Communicates with other departments such as Sales, Learning & Development, Service and Implementation to provide requested information
- Attends meetings and provides relevant updates. Is the communication conduit between multiple departments and helps ensure marketing teams are aware of changes to administrative processes or other important information
- Helps prepare expense reports for senior marketing leaders
- Assists in the preparation of presentations, direct mail pieces and other marketing activities
- Updates, maintains and posts Org charts, contact lists, and Territory distribution lists
- Attends marketing meetings and any other required meetings and distributes minutes to the team
- Monitors merchandise and collateral, works closely with vendors and suppliers
- 5+ years experience in a business/office environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good written and verbal communications required
Nice to have:
- University/college Degree/Diploma, or equivalent related work experience
- Experience in marketing, project management in a business to business environment
- Experience in enterprise software sales/payroll/human resources/HRIS, and account management
Ceridian offers the best of both worlds - the excitement of working in a startup environment, combined with the opportunities of a large organization. Recognized repeatedly for HR and workplace best practices, Ceridian is named as one of The Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America – a designation that honors top employers that display leadership and innovation in engaging their workplaces. We provide our employees with financial protection for various life circumstances and needs, numerous opportunities for career development, and a work-life balance to ensure they achieve and maintain personal and professional success.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ceridian is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. When your interview is being scheduled, please advise the Ceridian Recruiter of how we might be able to support your participation.