Market Manager full-time
We are Ecolab. We make the world cleaner, safer and healthier by providing cleaning and sanitation solutions for food safety, infection prevention and public health. We serve restaurants, supermarkets, food and beverage manufacturers, hospitals, hotels and many other businesses that enhance quality of life for people around the world. By partnering with our customers everywhere they need us, we help keep their operations clean and safe, ensure their businesses perform well and enable them to make the world better. Ecolab has built a reputation for excellence by setting the standards for superior performance. We are looking to hire associates that will continue to build and grow on this standard of excellence and work to create the Ecolab experience for all of our customers.
The Assistant Marketing Manager will support marketing initiatives within the Institutional division for Canada, supporting one or more product lines. Within this role, you will contribute to profitable sales growth of business unit(s) by supporting the creation and implementation of strategies and plans that differentiate Ecolab from its competitors.
- Support the Institutional Marketing Strategy including creating and implementing strategies and plans for products and programs.
- Execute the marketing plans including tracking promotions to ensure corporate objectives are met.
- Collaborate with other departments to produce world-class marketing collateral materials.
- Ensure accurate representation of Ecolab to the community with regards to product specific regulations and information. Oversee the design of product labels ensuring regulatory compliance, such as MSDS, WHMIS, Drug Identification Number (DIN) registration, Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG).
- Determine and execute effective solutions for product related issues such as forecasting of product sales for each of the Canadian warehouses, resolving product supply issues, and coordinating alternative solutions for product related issues.
- Write communication briefs for all promotional activities and ensure that communications are clear and timely.
- Completed post secondary degree/diploma in Marketing, Communications, International Business or related discipline.
- 2 - 4 years direct experience in marketing, corporate marketing, journalism, or PR discipline.
- 1 year supervisory or trainer experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail and persistence in resolving issues and discrepancies.
- Strong time management, project management and organization skills. Ability to multi task and succeed in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Email, Internet.
- Strong understanding of the concepts of marketing a product.
Ecolab is dedicated to Employment Equity