In this newly created role reporting into the Vice President - Customer Revenue & Lifecycle Management, the Manager – Marketing Operations will lead, develop and drive best practices for our marketing operations team and ensure flawless delivery of our Digital & Print campaigns
As A Member Of Our HIGH PERFORMANCE Team You Will:
Manage the Program Development Process (PDP) for all Digital and Print campaigns by:
- Keeping projects on track, meeting the various milestones on a timely manner from requirements gathering to launch
- Maintain key stakeholders in Strategy / Execution, Go-to-Market, and keep departments informed of the project status
- Responsible for ensuring proper testing, QA is done on campaigns prior to execution
Overseeing our Email Platform
- Monitor the inbound ticket queue, set difficulty rating and ticket type and assign to appropriate groups
- Work with the team to meet Service Level Agreements and other customer service goals
- Administration, configuration and troubleshooting of marketing mailing lists within Lyris
- Design custom e-marketing templates using HTML and CSS
Ensuring flawless Email Execution
- Identify target audiences and grow email lists
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Upgrade our email templates using, graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt, accurate and engaging communication to minimize unsubscribes
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Ensure all emails reflect our brand voice, follow industry policies, best practices and are CASL compliant
- Experience with project management system JIRA
Provide Value Add Provisioning
- Ensure existing and new products are provisioned to provide a smooth execution/delivery
Why You Will Be Successful:
- Direct marketing and digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience leading process and program implementation for campaigns, marketing or sales enablement or marketing technology platform deployment
- Deep marketing expertise in digital marketing tools, customer engagement automation, market & customer insights, product and branding
- Ability to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing operations strategy
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrate process-driven orientation and execution focus.
- Proven track record of delivery to tight budgets and timelines.
- Passion, Energy and Creativity. Strategic marketer who is inquisitive and pro-active in terms of ideas and innovation. Sees the bigger picture and prioritizes accordingly.
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to influence and drive change
- Excellent Communication. Excellent people skills especially working to align functional teams and multiple stakeholders
- Go-Getter. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks
- Relentlessly High Standards. Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
Why You Will Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to be part of a company at the cutting edge of the digital media industry; you’ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment
- We recognize that you have a life outside of work and we offer you real work/life balance
- We’ve got your health in mind; you’ll get a comprehensive benefits package (Extended Health Care, Dental, etc.) including a minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
…And let’s not forget the AWESOME PEOPLE!
The company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform the company of your requirements.