As Canada's largest Automobile Association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of over two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward.
Life at CAA South Central Ontario is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right, and feeling good about it.
Our Marketing Department is looking for a Manager, Marketing Communications to join our team.
In this role, you will be working on things like:
- Translating marketing strategy into marketing communications strategy and execution
- Working with the line of business leads to provide agencies with proper support for marketing positioning and messages
- Project management of Marcom Managing the client & agency relationships on a daily basis, and deliver relevant, innovative execution of work. Manage the quality of the product delivered
- Working with external agencies (media buying, brand, etc.,) to drive optimal media mix for achieving marketing objectives
- Leading and developing an in house team of designers and production specialist
- Setting realistic timelines and budgets for all marketing communication projects. Responsible for managing all work back schedules, budgets and cost reconciliation
- Working with Brand Manager to ensure all creative is consistent with CAASCO brand strategies
- University Degree in Business, Marketing Major preferred
- 8 years Marketing experience in corporate environment, client or agency
- 5 years of management experience
- Strong presentation and written communication skills are a must
- The candidate must have strong inter-personal skills
Please note: Internal applicants are asked to formally express their interest by applying online no later than 10 business days of position being posted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). CAA SCO will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs