Jam Van Inc. is growing again!
Jam Van is an out-of-home marketing and high-impact promotions firm that connects with consumers across Canada. We create unique experiential properties and programs, delivering results that consistently exceed client expectations. We are looking for a self-motivated Manager, Marketing and Client Services to join our Toronto marketing team and grow with us.
As Manager, Marketing and Client Services, you would be responsible for conceptualizing, building and executing strategic marketing campaigns and are accountable for day-to-day client, project and budget management. Your goal is to manage long-term relationships with clients and advertising agencies alike, delivering top shelf customer service.
- Campaign development, budget creation and overall account management on multiple projects
- Analyze client briefs and judiciously and efficiently utilize internal resources to prepare campaign presentations
- Act as the lead contact on campaigns, communications and client management (regionally and nationally)
- Drive agency collaboration with other client field-based partners to ensure 360-degree activation
- Develop timelines and communication as needed to define responsibilities, status reports and next steps to local market teams
- Establish, coordinate and execute all assigned on-site activities with the goal of continually enhancing campaigns, implementing best practices to achieve client goals
- Monitor campaign metrics and recommend in-field adjustments to increase performance. Work with teams, troubleshooting on event days, confirming adjustments, staffing, etc
- Oversee master campaign plan and critical path, including budgets. Maintain high quality standards for all outgoing documents, ensure quality control
- Develop client reports including analysis of KPI’s and budget reconciliation. Ensure appropriate invoicing and post-campaign reporting/follow-up
- Continuously manage expectations and perceptions of distributors, main client contacts, corporate alliance partners and vendors
- Coach and mentor in-field teams & work collaboratively with colleagues – sales, operations, creative, digital etc.
- Identify and recognize local market opportunities for clients that support marketing objectives
- Actively participate in client & sales meetings
- Develop and articulate creative ideas
Required Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- 4-6 years of experiential marketing and/or promotions, events experience (Brand or Agency)
- 3+ years client and people management experience
- University degree or College Diploma in Business or related field
- Strong project management skills – keeping campaigns on budget and on time
- Able to adapt and develop strong relationships while managing a portfolio of partners, vendors, manufacturers, and programs.
- Confident personality; can communicate and handle different management styles both internally and from client / partners
- Demonstrated ability to grow client accounts
- Ability to lead and plan 360-degree marketing programs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to present activation plans to internal teams and distributor network
- Proven time management skills (of self and others); ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, design knowledge an asset (Photoshop)
- Strong analytical skills with ability to generate insights from data
- Team player who thrives to deliver on high expectations
- Flexible and able to work some evenings and weekends