The Manager, Marketing Analytics & CRM position is an exciting opportunity within Great Canadian Gaming’s Corporate Marketing team. In this key role, you will report directly to the Director, CRM & Direct Marketing, and work out of the Corporate Office satellite office in The Hotel at River Rock tower. In consultation with the Director, the position is responsible for developing & managing all direct marketing initiatives as well as developing the organization’s CRM and marketing analytics capabilities. The position will have a direct impact on retention and revenue growth of all Great Canadian Gaming Corp. properties.
- Develop and manage Direct Marketing programs that drive retention & revenue growth
- Collaborate on strategy, offers & creative; act as advisor to properties
- Create segmentation, targeting scheme, lists, and control groups
- Develop, manage and assist in the day-to-day implementation of the organization's CRM and marketing analytics capabilities & reporting
- Develop, manage and assist in the day-to-day implementation of customer research programs & supporting activities
- Develop, manage and assist in the development of initiatives to create and maintain effective marketing databases and comply with regulatory & legal requirements
- 7+ years of marketing experience, including at minimum of 2+ years of marketing analytics
- Proven track record as a successful influencer of all levels of colleagues
- Experience with customer- or consumer-centric organizations (ex. hospitality, gaming, hotels, food & beverage, entertainment, tourism, agencies, retail, packaged goods)
- Intellectually sharp, strong attention to detail, quick learner
- Strong experience and proven track record in position key accountabilities
- 'Thirst for knowledge”
- Collaborative (solicits input to improve/enhance strategy and development)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Organized and efficient
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent computer literacy including MS office especially Excel, strong knowledge and hands-on experience with business support systems such as Cognos and SQL Query Analyzer. Understanding of marketing analytical tools (Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.) would be an asset.
- Project management skills an asset.
- Post-secondary degree, ideally in marketing or related field