Manager, Market and Client Strategy full-time
Ausenco is an exciting, fast-growth organization with a history of attracting visionary people who embrace challenges and discover innovative solutions to each and every project. We’re a global leader in engineering, project management and operations solutions for the Energy, Environment & Sustainability, Minerals & Metals, Process Infrastructure and Program Management sectors.
When it comes to ingenuity, we have no boundaries. With diverse projects across the globe, you can dare to do things differently, challenge the status quo and discover your true potential.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic person for the role of Manager, Market and Client Strategy who would be part of the North American regional BD and Marketing team. The primary focus of the role is to contribute to achievement of client retention activities for the region. This includes working with the business development teams from across the business to prove reliable and timely assistance with managing strategic clients. The role reports to the North American Director of Marketing.
In our industry you’re only as good as your reputation- which is great news for us. Our BD and Marketing teams work hard to create inspiring relationships with our clients and enhance our reputation in our chosen markets.
- Work in accordance with Ausenco’s values and demonstrate commitment, active involvement and leadership regarding safety, sustainability, client, people and financial accountabilities
- Work with Senior team members to understand client business/marketing objectives and key target audiences for interactive communication
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Ausenco’s full range of services, and its systems and processes
- Manage the planning and implementation of key client plans including following up on actions and participation in assigned client meetings and presentations
- Carry out client, competitor and market research
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and other marketing materials for strategic client meetings
- Manage meeting preparation including preparing briefing notes, market research, and interrogating the CRM System
- Manage the implementation of client positioning initiatives such as collecting information on our track record, identify internal resources
- Liaise with the marketing team on client engagement activities, conference participation and networking opportunities
- Use the CRM system as the point of coordination and tracking results for client plans
- Manage the production of relevant reports and interpretation of results.
- Support the broader objectives of the strategic platform to build Inspiring Relationships
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Business qualifications or equivalent work experience
- Business software skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Understanding of the Account Management process preferred
- Experience of using a CRM System preferred
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage competing requests
- Stakeholder management
- 8+ years’ experience, preferably within a professional services environment
- Experience in large, matrix organizations would be an advantage
To be part of an exciting professional organization with offices around the world, we invite you to submit a detailed resume directly to this posting.
We thank you for your interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ausenco is an equal opportunity employer.