Moneris’ vision: To be the leading provider of high-value innovative payment solutions.
As Canada’s largest provider of payment processing solutions, Moneris offers innovative payment services for over 350,000 merchants in every industry segment. Moneris provides the hardware, software and systems needed to improve business efficiencies and manage point-of-sale transactions.
Why work at Moneris?
We offer an innovative, high growth, fast-paced environment which can help you develop and prosper in your career. We offer an attractive Total Rewards compensation and benefits package that rewards excellence and retains top performers.
What Moneris offers you?
We will continually invest in the people and technologies that drive cost efficiencies and provide superior payment solutions to our customers. With that in mind, we strive to keep our employees challenged, satisfied and confident which contributes to the overall success of Moneris.
Are you ready for the Moneris difference? We are looking for you to:
- Join a dynamic work environment
- Apply your creativity
- Work for a company that operates with integrity
- Be challenged
- Work in a team-focused environment
- Have Fun
Position Title: Manager, Integrated Marketing Communications
The Manager, Integrated Marketing Communications is responsible for the development of the overall direct and integrated marketing plan and execution of strategies and programsthat will drive acquisition opportunities into sales pipelines in order to grow national and regional market share and revenue.
Key Activities Include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for developing the strategy and execution of all acquisition programs and activities and to determine the how, what and which channel of how marketing acquisition plans will be executed
Support in the management of Moneris Business Continuity Management Plan by development and management of Marketing related Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Responsible for the development and communication of the Moneris value proposition to internal and external audiences
- Responsible to design and manage direct marketing acquisition campaigns that support sales channels (telesales, field, and third party), ensuring a consistent flow into the sales pipeline including but not limited to; direct mail, online, mass and trade advertising, promotions, telemarketing, sales training, and targeted lead lists
- Responsible for all brand management activities including brand guidelines
- Responsible for partner bank and association marketing execution as it relates to acquisition efforts.
- Responsible for the analysis and execution of market penetration programs targeted at under-penetrated markets in order to grow national and regional market share
- Responsible for developing a cost-effective demand generation strategy that will result in an increased number of qualified leads and will also assist in gathering merchant information for on-going programs
- Responsible for managing marketing program schedules, budgets and internal/external communications
- Responsible for supporting sales staff with specific marketing materials as required to maximize revenue potential and meet the business goals of the company
- Responsible for providing periodic tracking and analysis of programs and sales productivity
- Manage direct reports by establishing formalized goals, monitoring objectives and evaluating performance on a quarterly basis and while ensuring opportunities for growth and learning
This is a full-time permanent position available in our Toronto Head Office located at 3300 Bloor Street West.
- Development and management of the Direct and Integrated Marketing annual business plans in support of the Marketing function’s annual, mid and long term business plansCompletion of a university degree with a specialization in Marketing
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior levels within the organization and to external partners
- 4 - 5+ years B2B Marketing experience in financial services (preferably in payment processing)
- Proactive, highly motivated, analytical, results-oriented professional requiring minimal supervision
- Thorough understanding of payment processing industry an asset
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills, as well as a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) are required