Break free from tradition and join this innovative and fast-paced environment. We are a TSX listed software company with a global customer base and partnerships with some of the biggest names in IT.
We are currently looking for a creative, detail-oriented, self-motivated MANAGER, FIELD MARKETING to join our dynamic team. This position will be based out of our Vancouver (BC) office, and will report to the Director, Marketing Readiness.
The Manager, Field Marketing acts a liaison between marketing and channel sales organizations to build sales and marketing alignment and communication at the Partner level. This position works closely with cross functional groups to establish strategies that raise brand awareness, create demand, and build customer relationships. This role is also responsible for team operational functions, and has 2 direct reports.
The key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and cultivate marketing relationships with key stakeholders within Absolute and with our Reseller Partners that are managed by designated Channel Managers
- Work collaboratively with the Channel Development Managers to identify strategic marketing and sales training plans
- Act as the liaison between the Channel Development Managers and the Partner marketing support teams
- Identify and create new methods of training, demand generation, product awareness, promotions and sales contests/spiffs to ensure maximum ROI
- Partner event management
- Execute and manage Partner marketing activities, including: product launches, activity requests, collateral creation, logistics, invoice management, budgets, etc.
- Manage a team of 2 on partner marketing operational tactics; including project management, budget management, resource management (Sales Central/Partner Portal), giveaway inventory, event logistics ect.
- Manage and balance marketing development funds
- Travel within North America (up to 30%)
- University Degree/Diploma in Business or Marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in high tech marketing and working with a Channel Sales Environment
- Strong ability to communicate with and influence across all levels
- Knowledge of B2B go-to-market processes and tactics
- Ability to partner with others to achieve objectives as well as ability to work and execute autonomously locally
- Strong event background and execution experience
- Energetic, detail-oriented, strong work ethic and a dynamic individual
- Highly motivated and willing to work within a fast paced environment
- Excellent written communication, time-management, leadership, process and project management skills