At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way.
The Manager, Channel Marketing will manage the development, implementation and coordination of channel/partner marketing strategies and programs, with the goal of driving leads, referrals and references for sales from clients and other channels.
•Responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing plan for selected groups of channel partners (Accountants, Financial Institutions, Franchises, PE Firms, etc.).
•Develop and manage marketing programs from inception through to implementation to bring partner-led SMB leads to the funnel.
•Develop strong relationships with Channel Sales team, assisting them with planning and executing partner-led marketing programs to drive referrals.
•Implement channel campaigns in order to expand market share and drive partner referrals.
•Work closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
•Research and track competitive positioning, industry and market trends and adjust channel strategies accordingly to drive sales and market share.
•Create and manage annual marketing calendar for each partner.
•Oversee the development and maintenance of the Partner Portal from a content perspective
•Develop partner communications and execute tactical marketing strategies from a collateral perspective
•Work closely with channel partners to create messaging and co-branded collateral.
•Work closely with Events Manager on identify key industry events and developing/executing sponsorship programs.
•In partnership with the Events Manager, develop and manage channel specific trade shows/events including promotional plan, booth layout and logistics.
•Work with channel partners on developing quarterly marketing programs.
•Develop monthly social posts for sales teams and partners.
•Manage channel marketing budgets associated with assigned projects and initiatives. Reporting: don’t see any responsibilities did you want to include or does marketing operations handle these requests
•Partner with CPA, SmartPros and Maple Leafs to drive channel initiatives
•Work with digital team to improve partner (channel) section of the adp.ca webs
- MBA or Bachelor Degree in Business with a Marketing major preferred.
- 5-7 years overall experience in a channel marketing capacity.
- Demonstrated project management experience to lead and manage several projects simultaneously and within deadline.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross functional teams both internally and externally.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communications, analytical and problem solving.
- Experience in the Human Capital Management industry is a definite asset.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to provide solutions that meet the customer needs.
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment across multiple functions.
- Ability to build and leverage internal relationships.
- Lead and quickly demonstrate credibility as a subject matter expert in insights rooted in knowledge and experience.
- Attention to detail but possessing practical business leverage mindset rather than a technical/academic research mindset
- Passion and energy for inciting results through others; influences and inspires others to achieve.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Self-directed, goal oriented and personally accountable.
- Customer focused.
Note to Job Seekers
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check.