As Canada's largest Automobile Association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward.
Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right, and feeling good about it.
Do you enjoy a ‘creative’ approach to contribute and share your innovative ideas to develop marketing strategy? If yes, then you will play an integral role on our Marketing team!! We are currently looking for a driven, Loyalty Marketing Specialist to join our team.
In this role, you will be working on things like:
- Management of key partnerships within the CAA Rewards portfolio across different industries and categories. You will work directly with key regional, national and North American Partners to develop and drive marketing strategies for Member engagement in accordance with our Partners’ objectives
- Developing integrated marketing plans across all channels including print, direct mail, magazine, brochures, retail stores, email and web. Working with cross-functional teams, you will use best practices in Loyalty marketing strategy and initiatives to act as the ‘consultant’ to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsibility for concept ideation for campaigns and tactics that will support the overall Loyalty strategy recommendations while leveraging best practices from competitive, market and industry trends to generate new ideas
- Leveraging post-analysis results and insights to identify opportunities for improvement, you will optimize campaigns and strategy going forward
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements to reduce cost, timing and complexity to ensure initiatives are executed on time and within budget will be key to improving efficiency
- You will work with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate execution of Loyalty campaigns/initiatives from concept to in-market launch
- Update monthly Loyalty Partner sales and dashboard metric reporting for Loyalty
- Analyze ROI for Loyalty campaigns and initiatives to provide post-campaign insights/recommendations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in driving 'above and below the line' marketing
- Experience in account management with an emphasis on a consultative approach to drive strategic marketing plans and recommendations
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with an ability to present creative/innovative ideas and solutions
- Superior project management, organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience in budget management
- Strong analytical skills with experience in developing, tracking and analyzing quantitative and qualitative information into actionable recommendations
- Diplomatic team player with a positive attitude and pride of ownership
- A customer-centric focus to provide exceptional service and value our Members
- Experience in food service marketing, fuel, retail and travel categories is an asset
Please note: Internal applicants are asked to formally express their interest by applying online no later than 10 business days of position being posted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.