You. You’re passionate about health & fitness. You know how to translate that into producing creative, both traditional and digital, emphasizing community, emotion and results to drive leads and traffic into our clubs. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where communication is key and positively impacts someone’s day. As the leader of visual creative at Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club, the Lead Graphic Designer understands that the work you produce is often an individual’s first and most important interaction towards achieving their goals.
We are looking for this candidate to be able to work independently and as part of a team, have a strong knowledge of production, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once. You appreciate brand voice and are excited to produce impactful creative that is on brand and resonates with our current and aspirational audience.
- Lead creative process from conceptualization to final product for all marketing material:
- Print, Point of Sale, in-club and OOH
- Digital media, social media, blogs and e-mail campaigns
- Website and web applications
- Art direct photo shoots for seasonal marketing campaigns
- Liaise with print production companies.
- Maintain and enhance the Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club brand through the execution of clean and consistent design.
- Manage and delegate design requests through existing workflow system
- Supervise Senior Designer
- Supervise Videographer
- Perform additional duties as required
- Familiarity with photography, After Effects and large format printers
- Appreciation for UX/UI and UXO
- Understanding the importance of the buyer’s journey and buyer personas
- Creative individual with 7+ years experience (portfolio examples required) in the design and production of graphic files for print, web and social applications
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design, Web Design, Marketing
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Data Merge), Dreamweaver and Bridge; basic knowledge of web programming
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience designing for websites and social media
- Pre-press knowledge
- Paper and Print Terminology (4/4, C2S, 12pt, etc.)
- Strong aptitude for design layout
- Exceptional typography skills
- File archiving
- Highly organized; ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a results oriented work environment
- Exceptional work ethic and self-starting attitude
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
About Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club
Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club is a best in class fitness facility where health and wellness is built into our employee brand. We offer state of the art equipment, best in class personal trainers, and innovative group classes. We are 1,000 dedicated team members serving over 100,000 members across 23 locations and growing!