Indochino is looking for an “artsy” and extremely creative Junior UI Designer to join our design team. You will be responsible for supporting and collaborating with our design and development team to create an outstanding user experience for Indochino’s customers. An online portfolio is required to apply.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback & usability study findings.
- Develop detailed prototypes & wireframes to communicate your ideas. Test prototypes & wireframes with users.
- Produce high quality work quickly & efficiently; produce several rounds of iteration in pursuit of the best design solutions.
- Ready to provide feedback about the usability of our existing products & communicate ways in which issues can be resolved.
- Work closely with the design & developer teams to implement designs.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to understand current pain points & product needs.
- Bachelor's degree in a product design related field such as Interaction, Interface, Graphic, or Industrial Design.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in user experience and graphic design.
- Strong passion for building outstanding consumer web experiences.
- Strong cross-functional communications skills; verbal, written, & visual.
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on page-layout design, graphic & asset creation.
- Ability to take direction & constructive feedback well.
- A desire to grow your skills & experience.
- Ability to work within & follow brand & visual guidelines.
- Must provide a portfolio demonstrating strong UI & graphic design skills.
Indochino is the leader in custom online menswear. Today, Indochino has grown to include 64 employees based in Vancouver, Canada and Shanghai, China. We have created beautifully customized apparel for thousands of men in 60 countries around the world. Our goal is to help men dress in stylish, custom fit suits and apparel at prices they can afford and in doing so shape a new and improved world of custom men's fashion.