Junior Marketing Coordinator
Assisting Highly Successful Real Estate Sales Team
Aligned with a Very Prestigious Brand
This individual’s goal is to use Adobe suite and other programs to create materials and marketing initiatives that perpetuate our brand and generate recognition, leads, and activity. Responsibilities include high level proof reading, creative ad writing, creation of advertising materials including brochures / mail out programs / internet campaigns / management of social media presence, and administration and tracking of all marketing expenses.
Office administration and support to the team is also required.
Successful candidates will have appropriate experience or education, familiarity with Adobe suite, and other visual marketing programs as well as Microsoft Office suite, Google Drive, Wordpress & comparable website platforms.
Excellent written communication skills such as creating copy and proof reading to ensure accuracy are critical. A high level of computer literacy to find on-line marketing solutions + preferably knowledge of : Photoshop, Illustrator. InDesign experience is a must.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others and to meet deadlines in an environment of rapidly changing priorities is critical. Ideally, we are looking for an individual who thrive in a fast-paced, teamwork environment. If you like investing energy, enthusiasm and initiative, than this is the place for you!
Job Description Items:
In-House Marketing Duties:
- Writing and compiling property brochures
- Writing MLS descriptions
- Writing weekly Globe & Mail ads / tracking ads to remain on budget/file ads
- Creating written communication reports for Sellers to update them on marketing results to date
- Track and maintain out-bound print direct mail program
- Customizing listing proposals
- Create annual marketing budget - track expenses and ensure expenses are within budget.
- Maintain the Top Producer mailing list
- Managing our social media blasts and campaigns and creating new on-line initiatives
- Manage all websites and their content
- File and organize all marketing materials
- Manage social media presence
- Understanding and complying with the firm's corporate brand, as well as compliance with requirements under R.E.B.B.A.
- Reporting directly to the team’s Executive Assistant for other administrative (non-marketing) duties, as required
- Cross-training with the team's Executive Assistant to ensure vacation coverage and seamless office flow for ultimate client satisfaction
- Call buyer agents for feedback and developing strategies to change marketing
- Coordinate open houses
- Coordinating with in-house departments
- Work within tight and stressful deadlines