Junior Digital Marketing Specialist, Oakville - 1 year Contract
The world is looking for answers that last. And they start here.
For the last 100 years, Siemens has been here in Canada, providing great employment opportunities to highly-motivated people. It’s our tradition to promote excellent work, develop talent, and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of the Top 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in Canada, and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers.
Our 5,000 employees in Canada develop and manufacture products, design and install complex systems and projects, and tailor a wide range of solutions for individual requirements. We stand for technical achievement, innovation, quality, and reliability.
- As a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist you possess a combination of business and technical skills to help support Siemens Canada’s digital transformation
- Working with Corporate Communications IT and Business colleagues in Canada you will support the Senior Web consultant with the migration of the Siemens Canada website and intranet to new digital platforms
- In this role you will build web pages using Adobe Experience Manager and SharePoint 2013
- You will adhere to branding and design specifications but will also assist us with the strategy and planning of key pages and sites
- You may be asked to participate in special projects based on business requirements
- Build web and intranet pages and sites using Adobe
- Experience Manager and SharePoint 2013
- Prepare images video and audio files for the web
- Create document and asset libraries
- Manage digital assets using Adobe DAM tools
- Understand information architecture and content strategy
- Testing and quality check of new pages and sites
- Assist in the training of users on the new content management system CMS platforms
- Act as a digital consultant for internal clients
- Understand and interpret website data and analytics to help update and implement SEO and SEM tactics
- Work with Canadian and global team and project members
- Certificate/Degree in Digital Graphic Arts or Digital Marketing and Communications would be considered an asset
- New graduate or minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- 1-2 years demonstrated experience with Microsoft Share Point 2007 and 2013
- 1-2 years’ experience with Adobe Creative products is highly desirable
- 2-3 years’ experience with HTML and graphics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and working knowledge of web analytics tools such as Omniture and Webtrends.
- Bilingual is an asset
- Creative thinker with a cool web portfolio to prove it
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to adapt to change take initiative be resourceful and dependable
- Must be able to work independently and in a confidential and ethical manner
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay, great benefits, and a global network offering real opportunity for growth and advancement.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment