The best opportunities to let your knowledge, talent and skills flourish
Our Internal Firm Services:
Our Internal Firms Services are professionals who provide strategic advice to our business leaders. This empowers our business and helps us work collaboratively on strategies, solutions and programs that support the firm.
The Opportunity: Junior Designer / Production Artist
Reporting to the Senior Creative Lead, the Junior Designer / Production Artist will be responsible for supporting the Creative and Digital teams at PwC Canada in developing, producing and delivering creative assets used to build out market facing, digitally delivered campaigns and in-person experiences. They will also be expected to prioritize the posting of time-sensitive web content for our Restructuring practice and manage the workflows required to ensure this content is posted accurately and efficiently. Time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities are critical to this role. Strong communications, ability to take feedback, a digital-first mentality and a passion for creative expression within a strongly defined brand are also key to this role.
Any web-coding skills or experience (HTML, CSS or HTML5 in particular) are an asset. An understanding of creative and digital workflows, content marketing and social media best practices are also preferred (although not required). An interest in customer experience, user-centric solutions and a good knowledge of how marketing drives business are all complementary to this role.
Web posting of priority regulatory content
- Manage and execute on requests to post pdf and link content to our website using our AEM-based CRM with accuracy and efficiency
- Get feedback and approval from stakeholders, working through a set QA protocol prior to posting content
Supporting development, production and delivery of Campaign assets
- Supporting the Creative, Digital and Marketing teams to develop, produce and deliver optimized assets for the building of campaigns, digital properties and in-person experiences
- Adapting and optimizing existing creative assets for delivery across channels
- Working from existing design templates, building out formats, versions and iterations to complete deliverable sets for campaign delivery
- Working with existing files, inputting finalizing edits through the revision process prior to launch and for updates after launch
- Working with Creative, Digital and Marketing teams to brainstorm, provide creative input and improve and expand Campaign delivery and expression
- Works closely with Senior Creative Lead and Brand Manager to ensure brand standards are achieved and maintained
- Support Senior Creative Lead and Digital Studio Lead with resource allocation and cost reporting when needed
- Adhere to existing workflow and process guidelines (which include, but are not limited to: job docketing and logging via Projector or other technology, time reporting, project management reporting and tracking, asset management logging and the timely closing of job files)
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in visual design (appropriate experience and proven ability will be considered)
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to work creatively within a well-defined and detailed graphic standard.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of talents, personalities and teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and within extremely tight deadlines and able to maintain a good sense of humour, tact and professionalism.
- Experience working with an in-house Creative or Digital team is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Mac OS (working knowledge of PC OS and awareness of cross-platform issues).
- Knowledge and experience working with web CMS for web production and digital content delivery (particularly Adobe Experience Manager).
- Strong working knowledge Creative Suite design products (particularly InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat).
- A strong working knowledge of web, multimedia and video workflows and how to deliver appropriate files to support the design needs of those workflows.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of printing and other physical output processes.
- Skills and experience in Illustration, motion graphics and/or HTML5 are all strong assets for this role
Why Work for PwC
We look for diversity of thought and encourage our people to reach out and make a difference for their colleagues, clients and communities. We welcome people from a variety of educational and professional backgrounds, and believe that different perspectives help us solve challenges with innovation, cooperation, and creativity.
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to ethnicity, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.