The Products Marketing Coordinator for Intertek Canada is responsible for creating and executing the various campaigns for the Products Business Unit across Canada. This includes working with the business line leaders, country leaders, subject matter experts, Global Marketing Managers, and additional marketing colleagues to develop campaign schedules and ensure that the campaigns are followed through to meet lead-generation, awareness and other marketing objectives. Campaigns include technical webinars and seminars, trade shows, email blasts, open houses, customer events, sales collateral, web and intranet pages, and more. In addition to executing the various campaigns, the individual will be responsible for helping to establish and foster a social media presence for Intertek Canada through B2B social media networks.
This person will work closely with the Global Marketing Manager, subject matter experts, sales and business leadership, and other marketing personnel to identify key areas of opportunity for targeted campaigns. The ideal candidate is a jack-of-all-trades and has the ability to write copy, develop and edit presentations, execute campaigns, analyze results, and handle many different responsibilities all at one time. The candidate must be a motivated self-starter who knows how to execute a given task.
- - The development of a localized campaign strategy for Intertek Canada, aligning with global strategy overall
- - Ensuring consistent brand messaging across all marketing tactics and mediums
- - Integrating content activities within marketing and social media campaigns; researching and refining methods for scheduling or featuring content at optimal times; defining content distribution during stages of the buying cycle to nurture leads
- - Working closely with subject matter experts, including technical staff, senior leadership, and cross-functional team members to develop and foster a successful campaign
- - Understanding the purpose of a specific campaign and how it fits into the overall strategic plan of the Intertek Products business
- - Working closely with the Canadian Products sales team on trade show strategy to maximize the effectiveness of our presence at the show. This includes understanding the show audience, developing pre- and post-campaigns, and making sure that the booth has the appropriate collateral needed for a successful show.
- - Working with the Global Marketing Manager on further developing and executing national and local campaigns that help to generate awareness and leads, establish Intertek’s position and key differentiators by industry/service, and helping the company reach its overall revenue targets.
- - Working hand-in-hand with the marketing personnel to develop the necessary marketing collateral (fact sheets, sales guides, videos, etc.).
- - Writing copy and/or directing resources (internal or external) for campaigns, collateral, blogs, New Service Announcements, and informational bulletins (short, 2-3 page, technical pieces)
- - Updating the webpage to fully integrate campaigns with digital content available online
- - Enthusiastic attitude with a passion to figure out how to get things done
- - Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, or Communications
- - 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, campaign development/execution, or technical writing preferably in the
- - Solid knowledge of integrated marketing communications and strategies
- - Possesses excellent interpersonal communication and management skills.
- - Executive level comfort in understanding the complexity of business needs and decision drivers within an organization.
- - Well versed at connecting strategic objectives to tactical implementation
- - Ability to understand market trends and customer needs
- - Demonstrated ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams
- - Comfortable managing through change and working in a fast-paced environment
- - Familiarity with product testing and certification a plus, but not a necessity