Path Marketing is growing and we're on the hunt for exceptional marketing talent!
So what does an internet marketing Consultant do?
Attends quarterly strategy sessions that are run by senior marketing strategy team and works with senior strategists to develop and execute a quarterly plan. Consultants are wholly responsible for working closely with customers and seeing that we deliver on our promises. That means managing multiple deadlines, reviewing creative and copywriting and ensuring that the client is in the loop.
After the master plan is formulated, you have full creative oversight over day to day campaign strategy and execution.
Path delivers full cycle online marketing to some of Canada's fastest growing companies. Our focus is clear: deliver increased sales through online and integrated marketing strategies. We accomplish this by developing & improving online brand presence, user interface design, user testing and analytics to engage visitors, and significantly improving business results for our customers. Additionally we have practice area specialists in social media, email marketing and direct marketing, delivering a full marketing solution for high growth businesses.
Help you realize your true potential. We think you should enjoy your work, and our team is a place you can be challenged, and step up to the next level in your career. We're goal driven, success oriented, and transparent, and we've created an environment where people like us will thrive.
- Firm grasp of marketing principles for B2B & B2C
- Proven persuasive copywriting abilities
- Proven blog & social media copywriting abilities
- Proven ability to manage creative staff and deliver campaigns on time and on budget
- An eye for quality and attention to detail
Personality & Passion:
• Loves keeping busy
• Okay working a few extra hours to get a big campaign out the door
• Understands the critical importance of
o Attention to detail & quality
- 5 Years Experience in Online Marketing including websites, Google AdWords, SEO, and email marketing
- Experience with email marketing is a must
- Experience with ad buys
- Proven ability to manage time and deadlines
- Some experience in both B2B & B2C marketing
Wages & Benefits:
- lots of room for growth
- great working environment
- flexible arrangements for young moms
- competitive compensation
- extended health plan & benefits
- quarterly bonus eligibility after 6 months