Since 1996 Prevue HR Systems Inc. (formerly known as Prevue Assessments) has been providing companies with HR assessment and online recruiting systems. These systems improve hiring success and retention, increase the speed of hire and enhance employee development.
Prevue HR Systems Inc. is focused on their clients’ HR management success and makes every effort to understand their clients’ business and HR environment. This commitment is confirmed by the firm’s willingness to engage in extensive and detailed job analysis and internal validity studies in order to assure the success of their clients’ hiring campaigns and employee development programs.
Prevue HR Systems clients span six continents and include companies of all sizes from small business through to Fortune 500 global organizations.
Prevue HR Systems is looking for a highly energetic self-motivated individual to support the company’s web marketing activities. This individual needs to have better than average writing skills and be an avid social media junky. The ideal candidate would most likely have a Blog and actively write and publish material to the internet. They should be very proficient at writing about technical topics in a very easy to read and understandable format.
Creation of copy and management of web marketing awareness program.
In support of the launch of the Prevue Hiring System a media awareness campaign must be developed. This requires researching the industry and developing focused blogging, Facebook, linked In, Twitter and the constant creation of constant copy used in marketing and education campaigns.
Specific tasks are as follows:
- Research and follow Industry pundits
- Research market competition
- Oversee company Blog campaign
- Develop article campaign
- Develop brochure and PowerPoint copy
- Develop copy for companies Facebook campaign
- Develop copy for company’s Linked In campaign
- Develop copy for companies Twitter campaign
Development of training and support materials
- Creation of user manuals
- Creation of training videos
- Conduct webinar training programs
- Conduct webinar product awareness programs
- Excellent written and Verbal English skills
- Ability to digest and organize large amounts of Information
- Basic Web Design Skills
- Experience writing content for a blog/ or other social media outlets
- Solid understanding of the workings of web marketing
- Video Production experience an asset
- University degree is preferable
- Ability to work independently with little supervision