Trapeze Group delivers solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of passenger transport. Whether addressing the needs of a single department, an entire organization, or the community, Trapeze provides some of the most advanced software, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and mobile technologies in the industry. Hundreds of government and commercial organizations across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific have turned to Trapeze to realize efficiencies, enhance the quality and scope of their services, and safely transport more people with less cost. Visit www.trapezegroup.com.
As an International Marketing Communications Specialist, the successful candidate develops and executes on a wide variety of integrated marketing communications programs and initiatives for Trapeze in select international markets throughout Asia and Latin America. The successful candidate works with key stakeholders and their teams to create and deliver marketing campaigns, compelling content (print and online), customer communications, public relations, sales tools (e.g. proposal content and presentations,) and more. Top quality writing, innovation and creativity are essential for this position.
The successful candidate is an experienced, talented, self-directed and self-motivated individual with exceptional verbal and written skills and a positive 'can do' attitude. The candidate must manage multiple projects simultaneously, cross-functional teams and processes, be a team player and motivator, and be resourceful. Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic, and changing business environment is required. Willingness to travel internationally to provide onsite support for large tradeshows in Latin America and Asia.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least 5 years experience in marketing communications working within a technology environment
- Exceptional writing and copy-editing skills
- Proven ability to comprehend the technical, simplify it and translate it into the value and business proposition
- Ability to adapt the style, tone and complexity of writing to suit a variety of international audiences and formats
- Knowledge of and experience with online environments and social media
- Ability to plan and manage international trade show events
- Results oriented with creative thinking skills
- Proven project management skills
- Degree in communications, marketing, business or related field
- Fluency in English and a second language (Spanish, Portuguese or Hindi a definite asset) - both written and oral
SPECIFIC SOFTWARE SKILLS
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and basic graphics applications such as Adobe Illustrator is required
- Experience with the use of SalesForce & Eloqua a significant asset
Samples of writing will be required and applicants will be asked to complete writing assignments as part of the interview process