We are seeking a highly motivated, creative and passionate team player to be part of our team as an Intermediate Web Graphic UI/UX Designer.
Graphically Speaking is an award winning, progressive full-service web development agency. We employ 50 talented specialists who collectively produce industry leading websites.
Our services include: Web design, mobile development, application development, ecommerce, database, digital marketing, social media and print design. To learn about us, see our website at www.graphicallyspeaking.ca.
You will possess the following:
- University/college degree from an accredited design program
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a design position
- A comprehensive design portfolio that demonstrates usability, typography and responsive web design
- Competency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to take creative direction and work independently and proactively
- Ability to work alongside a developer to collaboratively problem solve
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- A Problem Solver
Competitive salary, MSP coverage, extended medical and dental, profit sharing, flex time, training and an opportunity to grow and advance with a top digital agency.