Path Marketing is expanding! Join one of Western Canada's fastest growing Online Marketing Companies. Our Vancouver office is looking for an experienced web developer to join our team.
On our way to becoming the World's Most Accountable Marketing Company. We're committed to elevating our clients' potential, and measure ourselves by their growth online. We're driven to exceed expectations, and are focused on a small group of high-growth clients.
Path delivers full cycle online marketing to some of Canada's fastest growing companies. Our focus is clear: deliver increased sales through online and integrated marketing strategies. We accomplish this by developing & improving online brand presence, user interface design, user testing and analytics to engage visitors, and significantly improving business results for our customers. Additionally we have practice area specialists in social media, email marketing and direct marketing, delivering a full marketing solution for high growth businesses.
Help you realize your true potential. We think you should enjoy your work, and our team is a place you can be challenged, and step up to the next level in your career. We’re goal driven, success oriented, and transparent, and we’ve created an environment where people like us will thrive.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once
- Fundamentally interested in internet marketing
- A great communicator
- Goal oriented
- Focused on delivering on your promises
- You will…
- Help deliver complete solutions including websites, Wordpress implementations, landing pages, and follow-on email campaigns
- Scope & propose development related projects
- Support our clients on an ongoing basis
- Communicate directly with our clients on a day-to-day basis
- Be committed to hitting your goals
- Have fun!
- Extensive experience with Wordpress, including advanced plugins and customization
- Strong grasp of HTML/CSS current best practices
- Experience with Responsive Design (proof of project required)
- Proven experience completing multi-platform mobile site
- Familiarity with DNS & Apache web server basics
- Landing Page design experience
- XML Sitemaps basics
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
- A passion for growth
You might have experience with…
- Email Marketing
- Webmaster Tools
- User Testing
- Landing page experiments
- Google Analytics
- Path offers competitive compensation and bonus structure commensurate with experience
- Quarterly 360 degree reviews
- Full extended health benefits including medical, dental, vision care
- Tuition matching program for up to $1000 and up to 1 week paid per year for work-related training
- Office located 5-minute walk from both Canada and Expo line skytrains
- Significant opportunities for career growth and a great learning environment
- Productive, positive and fun work environment