Number 41 is a user experience and service design firm specializing in the research, design, and development of websites and software. We are passionate about design, and proud of our culture and collaborative process. We are currently seeking an intermediate / senior UX designer to join our team in Victoria, BC. You will be joining a talented, multi-disciple team that respects and supports one another, and embraces continuous improvement.
In this role, you will work on complex, user-centric design projects that deliver a seamless experience across all platforms, and will work collaboratively with project managers, the design team, and developers. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong analysis, research, and UX design skills, and have a passion for solving problems.
- Work collaboratively with the team to deliver user-focused design solutions.
- Develop concepts, low and high-fidelity wireframes, and accompanying specifications (including process flows
- Plan for, conduct and document user research and usability testing.
- Investigate web analytics data for meaningful, actionable insight.
- Conduct heuristic evaluations.
- Create personas, customer journey/experience maps.
- Travel, as required, to conduct research and usability testing.
- A degree or diploma, or equivalent combination of education and work experience in a relevant field.
- Two or more years of demonstrated experience in interaction design or a related field.
- Passionate about people, design, and technology; continually learning and sharing.
- Strong visual and UX design skills.
- Strong analysis skills.
- Creative, confident, flexible and open-minded.
- Able to work both independently as well as on a team.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
N41 offers a competitive salary and benefits package.