Analog Design is looking for a visionary intermediate level Graphic Designer to join our team.
Do you cherish beautiful magazines and brochures? Do you study the tactile qualities of elegant packaging? Can you translate your design skills to interactive digital platforms? Do you sweat over the smallest typographic details? Do you think big and execute in a timely fashion? Is every day an opportunity for you to do something great? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are a boutique branding and design agency located in vibrant Gastown, Vancouver. Grounded primarily in real estate, packaging and lifestyle markets, we are acutely focused on the craft of design and its power within culture and our client's customers. We aim high and deliver with efficiency. Our environment is positive, collaborative and inspirational. We are coffee lovers and Spotify connoisseurs.
- 2+ years of experience designing brands and unique campaigns in print and digital form
- Graduate of Graphic Design program
- Advanced technical proficiency with Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of print techniques and preparing production files
- Passion for retail, fashion and new design trends
- Keen understanding of cultural and social trends as they relate to design and communication
- Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with creative teams and clients
- Self-motivated with ability to make design decisions quickly and confidently with regards to composition, layout, hierarchy, colour and typography.
- Deep understanding of the digital space and responsive design
- Extremely detail oriented. Maintain design standards through all materials.
- Portfolio of representative work
- Video experience
- Photography experience
- Social media savvy
Along with your resume and portfolio, please include a brief cover letter telling us about yourself.
Competitive salary based on experience.